Monday, November 1, 2010

Watch this space


It was quite something for me when writing up my bucket list recently, for it also got me thinking of the things I couldn’t add to this list… those things that already got the tick…. like attending a Wailers concert… visiting Anne Frank’s house… and climbing Table Mountain.

I am grateful and feel blessed for the experiences along my journey that brought me to my goals. I have felt fear, anxiety, pain, frustration…. along with the love, immense happiness, joy, enthusiasm and hope. Reaching my goals, big and small, is the very stuff that makes this journey so rewarding.

The exciting things is- it doesn’t stop there. As fantastic as it is to achieve a goal…. what’s even more exciting is that it marks the starting point of yet another. Watch this space.

(Pic: http://is.gd/gzjem)

No comments:

Post a Comment